A unique, simple, sturdy and 100% invisible fixing concept for a raised deck!
Porcelain stoneware tiles are glued to a thermoplastic tub support using a special adhesive under high pressure. In the tub support, under the porcelain stoneware tile, three parallel inserts made of galvanized steel run along the entire length of the board for reinforcement. The bottom of the board is grooved for attachment to the GRAD rail system with GRAD clips - DEX Easy System. This innovation for easy assembly and disassembly is based on a patented technology: Height-adjustable aluminium rails, all of which are pre-equipped with GRAD fastening clips. The result is quick installation, invisible fastening, perfect alignment and high quality materials.
The technical characteristics of the deck make it an extremely comfortable, practical and safe solution. There is no surface maintenance required, which is normally associated with traditional decking (such as natural wood or composite materials). In particular, it has high wear resistance, high stain resistance and chemical resistance, excellent impact resistance, excellent fire behavior, immutability and long durability.
- 100% invisible fastening;
- Ideal stability;
- Completely removable;
- Reinforcing structure made of galvanized steel inserts runs under the ceramic tile;
- High wear resistance;
- Easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Excellent resistance to thermal excursions;
- Excellent thermal insulation;
- Long life span;
- Compensation of height differences;
- Easy water drainage;
- Shielding of cables and pipes;
- Completely waterproof;
- Excellent response to fire;
- High mechanical resistance.